Follow the guidelines below to create artwork that is sure to look its best.
When accompanied with an order, artwork is proofed within 1 business day and an electronic proof is emailed to you. Once approved, the artwork moves into production. Any issues with art can potentially delay this process, so if you have any questions, please see our detailed information page, send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 877.663.3976, option 4.
- Graphics designed using the templates provided on our website (more info)
- All artwork is at least 72 dpi when placed on a full scale template (more info)
- Critical information is within the designated area outlined on our templates (more info)
- Background artwork is extended to the full size of the document for bleed (more info)
- All artwork is setup using CMYK or Pantone colors (more info)
- All text has been converted to outlines (more info)
- All images embedded and not linked (more info)
- Final artwork provided as a high resolution PDF, Ai, or PSD file (more info)