Dominate the show floor with the bold, industrial look of the toolless Orbital Express System. The Corvus 20x20 trade show exhibit features numerous counter shelves, two distinct circular towers, and overhangs. Additional customization available.
The template(s) listed below are intended to be downloaded and then opened in Adobe Illustrator or placed in Adobe Photoshop or Indesign.
TIP: By default the templates will open in your browser. Once the template is opened click the download button in the upper right corner. (template how to video)
Modular lengths and junctions connect to create a myriad of options. Made of durable steel construction, the heavy-duty display is versatile and customizable. Graphic panels are printed onto 8oz Oxford cloth using the highest quality dye sublimation print process to create lightweight yet vibrant graphics. Each panel’s finishing is done by hand by the highly skilled sewing staff. The Orbital Truss system includes a collection of reconfigurable exhibit backwalls and counters that feature a fixed number or parts and connectors. No tools are required. Simply twist and lock the connectors in place. Quality crafted hardware and graphics are manufactured in the USA.
• 228.25"w x 193"h x 228.25"d
• Weight: 1355 lbs
• Max tabletop weight: 25 lbs
• Truss hardware can also make- Clio, Luna-1, Mercury, Metis, Pluto, Sirius, Antares, Hydrus, Polaris, Saturn
• 4 - OCF (51"l x 39"h x 24"d)
• 1 - OCT (51"l x 48"h x 42"d)
• Lumina7 LED Spotlight
• 12 Watts Each
• Projects cool white light
• Goose-neck Arm
• 10' cord
• Includes Universal Light Clamp Kit
• 51"l x 39"h x 24"d
• 1355 lbs
• Ships from Illinois or Nevada
• Truss Shipping Cases are made to be shipped via LTL Freight and therefore, may require special handling with a forklift or other machinery.